Re: [WikiEducator] Digest for wikieducator@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Yahaya Abdullahi

Apr 23, 2014, 12:55:09 AM4/23/14
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

Count on my support

On 23 Apr 2014 02:49, <wikied...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator/topics

    Jim Tittsler <j...@OERfoundation.org> Apr 22 09:34AM +0900

    I am pleased to see that Google has accepted Akash Agarwal into this
    year's Google Summer of Code. He is a third year student at IIIT
    Hyderabad and is enthusiastic about applying technology to the needs
    of education. He plans to work on ways to support peer evaluation for
    courses offered in WikiEducator and the OERu, as well as trying to
    improve the course registration and delivery process. You can read his
    complete proposal in the wiki.
    Proposal: http://wikieducator.org/User:Akash_Agarwal/GSOCproposal
    Ideas: http://wikieducator.org/User:Akash_Agarwal/GSOCideas
    Discussion: http://wikieducator.org/User_talk:Akash_Agarwal/GSOCideas

    Please welcome Akash Agarwal to our community, and be generous with
    your time and support as he seeks ideas and feedback to make his
    project the best it can be. I'm excited that he will help WikiEducator
    (and the OERu) evolve.

    Jim Tittsler
    Tech, OER Foundation

    --
    Jim Tittsler Tokyo
    http://OERfoundation.org/

    Luis Miguel Morillas <mori...@gmail.com> Apr 22 09:26AM +0200

    Congrats Akash!!,

    You have great ideas and sure your work helps our community a lot.

    Best regards,

    -- luismiguel (@lmorillas)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.