Different methods of cooking - A has lots of misspellings and grammatical issues.

levi meyers

Nov 24, 2014, 9:44:31 AM11/24/14
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Flavour, is incorrect. so is colour. They are correctly spelled, flavor, and color, according to Microsoft word. Also, under the heading boiling, the last sentence, should read "If you over cooked cabbage, all the nutrients would be lost." I am very strict on grammar, so please fix this.

Wayne Mackintosh

Nov 28, 2014, 2:18:31 AM11/28/14
to WikiEducator
Hi Levi,

This is a wiki, so you are able to improve and refine the pages.

Bear in mind that as an international project, the Commonwealth spelling of flavour, colour, labour etc is correct spelling in other parts of the English speaking world and all you need to do is change the dictionary of your Word processor for the appropriate region. Our convention in WikiEducator is to respect the spelling conventions of the author's jurisdiction. Of course, authors in North America are free to use flavor, color etc for pages they create in the wiki.

Wayne

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:44 AM, levi meyers <levimeyers...@gmail.com> wrote:
Flavour, is incorrect. so is colour. They are correctly spelled, flavor, and color, according to Microsoft word. Also, under the heading boiling, the last sentence, should read "If you over cooked cabbage, all the nutrients would be lost." I am very strict on grammar, so please fix this.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation
UNESCO, COL and ICDE Chair in OER, Otago Polytechnic & OER Foundation
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg