Re: [WikiEducator] Digest for wikieducator@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Victor P. K. Mensah

Aug 22, 2014, 1:49:22 AM8/22/14
to wikied...@googlegroups.com, i...@bothouniversity.ac.bw
Hi Ivy,

I am just across the border in Zambia and may find myself in Botswana in November. I wouldnt mind assisting facilitate a L4C workshop for your institution for free. Lets talk. You can get me via email or via +260978404739. Lets discuss further.

All the best.
Victor.

On 22 August 2014 03:42, <wikied...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ivy Anish <i...@bothouniversity.ac.bw>: Aug 20 06:40AM -0700

*How to get more information about L4C Workshop* - maybe to organize one
for our institution

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
institution. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The institution accepts no
"David Leeming" <da...@leeming-consulting.com>: Aug 21 06:01PM +1100

Ivy,

There was this written back in 2008, probably there is better more up to date advice available. But maybe it will help.

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Face-to-Face/Facilitators_Guide

David Leeming

Solomon Islands

Aug 22, 2014, 9:10:29 AM8/22/14
to Victor P. K. Mensah, wikied...@googlegroups.com
Dear Victor,
  Thanks for your response - definitely if you are ready to the training I can make arrangements for that. Will you please provide me with some brochure to get more details about this training? And also the information about what arrangements you may need for the training?
Regards
Ivy

Ivy Anish

Aug 30, 2014, 6:38:54 AM8/30/14
to Victor P. K. Mensah, wikied...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
  I hope you received my previous email - hope to receive your response at the earliest.
Regards
Ivy