Virginia Community College System profiles the OERu

Wayne Mackintosh

Feb 19, 2015, 7:26:00 PM2/19/15
to WikiEducator
Hi everyone

The Virginia Community College System (VCCS) representing twenty-three Virginia community colleges on 40 campuses in the US has featured the OERu.  Great to see our open community values and point of difference being recognised by our colleagues in the US:

"While popular MOOC platforms Coursera and Udacity claim to be free and “open” but are merely free, OERu is the real thing: a truly free and open international partnership offering MOOCs for academic credit." Read more ...

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation

Randy Fisher

Feb 19, 2015, 7:40:24 PM2/19/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Yes Santa Claus, there is a Virginia (smile)

Congrats Wayne

Randy Fisher
Sent from my iPhone
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.