SCoPE online seminar: Open OERu strategic planning consultation

Wayne Mackintosh

Jul 29, 2014, 3:22:23 AM7/29/14
to WikiEducator
Hi Everyone,

Members of the WikiEducator community are most welcome to join us for the open strategic planning consultation to bring the OERu strategic pieces together.

  • When: 4 - 8 August 2014
  • WhereSCoPE online seminar (Create an account and subscribe to the forum)
  • Who: Staff at OERu partner institutions and anyone interested in helping to plan more affordable education futures.
Background

True to the OERu's practice of being distinctively open, we are consulting with OERu partners and the open community in developing our 4-year strategic plan. We established an open strategic planning portal in WikiEducator and posted a draft strategic plan in May 2014 drawing on the recommendations of the 2nd meeting of OERu partners.

This scope seminar launches the synthesis phase where we will review feedback to date, propose refinements and discuss strategic targets for the OERu strategic plan. Your feedback will assist the OERu strategic planning working group to produce an integrated set of documents. These documents will be presented at the 3rd meeting of OERu partners in November to be tabled at the meeting of the OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers leading to final approval by the OER Foundation at their December board meeting.

I hope you can join us in refining the OERu strategic plan.

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation