Updates to pages?

Umberto Michelucci

Dec 18, 2014, 3:52:31 AM12/18/14
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

this is my first post and I have a quick question. I was browsing the projects on the wikieducator website and I found several interesting ones, but it seems the pages are relatively old (like the openscience one). How can I found out if a project is still being worked on actively or not? I understand the concept of WIKI, but I also believe it make sense to concentrate efforst on projects that are actively worked on.

Just wanted to know what the community had to say :-)

Thanks in advance,
Umberto

Wayne Mackintosh

Dec 18, 2014, 4:02:10 AM12/18/14
to WikiEducator
Hi Umberto,

You can click on the "view history" tab of any page of the wiki to gauge the recency of edits.

What projects are you interested in working on?

Wayne

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation
UNESCO, COL and ICDE Chair in OER, Otago Polytechnic & OER Foundation
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg