Skill Development Ecosystem live (flash) chat on the WikiEducator channet at IRC

Anil

Mar 3, 2019, 12:55:02 AM3/3/19
to WikiEducator
Hello friends,

Now I am available on the WikiEducator chat channel at IRC for a live chat on Skill Development Ecosystem. Testing a flash chat instance :) If you have time let us meet at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikieducator&uio=d4 now. Please don't worry if it is inconvenient for you now. Let us schedule another instance will in advance.

Warm regards
Anil

Anil

Mar 3, 2019, 1:03:47 AM3/3/19
to WikiEducator
Please read 'will in advance' as 'well in advance'. Typo :), I will be available for next 45 minutes