OERu low cost techniques for building MOOCs

Wayne Mackintosh

Nov 1, 2016, 11:27:17 PM11/1/16
to WikiEducator

The Institute of Technology Sligo has invited the OERu to facilitate a webinar for the moocs4all project funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. The moocs4all project is exploring low-cost techniques of developing MOOCs.

We will demonstrate the OERu model for developing low-cost open line courses.

Hope you can join us!

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator

David Austin

Nov 3, 2016, 4:20:52 PM11/3/16
to WikiEducator
was this recorded as i would like to watch
daustin

Wayne Mackintosh

Nov 3, 2016, 5:19:54 PM11/3/16
to WikiEducator
Hi David,

Yes, we recorded the webinar which you can access here on Youtube

If your institution is interested more information about our charitable collaboration, feel free to sign-up for the self-help for institutions (this is a short 4 week email campaign which provides relevant information - 1 email per week.)

Thanks for your interest.
Wayne

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.