Reminder - OERu Management Committee Broadcast this week

Wayne Mackintosh

Jun 27, 2015, 11:28:05 PM6/27/15
to WikiEducator
Hi Everyone,

Just a brief reminder that the 4th Meeting of the OERu Management Committee which will be broadcast live on Google Hangouts on Air on Monday 29 June (North America) and Tuesday 30 June 2015 (Australia and New Zealand).

The OERu Management Committee comprises the conveners of each of our active working groups. If you are able to attend the broadcast, this is an excellent way to find out more about the implementation of the OERu and to keep up to date with developments.  We will record the meeting if you are unable to attend in person, or based in an awkward time zone.

Key links
  • Broadcast link
  • Agenda
  • Back channel for questions / comments
    • Please use #OERu on Twitter or
    • Post directly on WENotes (You will need to login to WikiEducator to post on WENotes.)

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation