Saylor Academy joins forces with OERu

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 31, 2017, 9:26:56 PM10/31/17
to WikiEducator
We're pleased to announce this recent addition to our international network.

The Saylor Academy is a pioneer of open education and is a compelling addition to our global network, widening access to free and open online courses with affordable pathways to gain micro-credentials and recognised qualifications worldwide. Read more ...

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator

Patricia Schlicht

Nov 1, 2017, 12:04:14 PM11/1/17
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations, another wonderful addition

Warm regards

Patricia

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Savithri Singh

Nov 1, 2017, 12:43:38 PM11/1/17
to Wayne Mackintosh, WikiEducator
Congratulations Wayne and all OERu members.  This is the way to go.  More power to OERu!!
​Savithri​

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Boris N'DONG NGUEMA

Nov 2, 2017, 9:28:53 AM11/2/17
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
This is some awesome piece of news!

Congrats and keep doing the good job!

Regards from Libreville, Gabon
Boris

Sean

Mutumwinka Stella Milly

Dec 30, 2017, 9:27:53 AM12/30/17
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
IMG-20171201-WA0000.jpg

Patricia Schlicht

Apr 16, 2018, 2:16:51 PM4/16/18
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

This is great news, Wayne. Congratulations!

Patricia

---