OERu community source model receives a major boost

Wayne Mackintosh

Jun 22, 2015, 3:47:49 AM6/22/15
to WikiEducator
Hi Everyone

I'm very pleased to share the news of the appointment of our new Open Source Technologist. Dave Lane is currently the President of the New Zealand Open Source Society and brings 21 years of open source development and leadership experience to the OERu network,

Together with Jim Tittsler who has established solid open foundations and technical leadership for the OERF since our inception, we will continue to make open futures happen.

This would not have been possible without the generous contributions from our new platinum tier OERu partners who have made this possible. A special thanks goes to: Kwantlen Polytechnic University (Canada); Otago Polytechnic (New Zealand), University of the Highlands and Islands (United Kingdom) and the University of Southern Queensland (Australia).  Read more ...

Please join me in welcoming Dave to the OERu family!

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation

Pankaj Khare

Jun 22, 2015, 3:48:30 AM6/22/15
to WikiEducator
Welcome Dave

Dr. Pankaj Khare
MTech, PhD
Registrar
Central University of Punjab
City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda (Punjab) 151001 India

Phone: +91-164-2864106, 09988933505

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Anil Prasad

Jun 22, 2015, 8:26:25 AM6/22/15
to WikiEducator
Warm welcome Dave!

Warm regards
Anil

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Warm regards

P. Anil Prasad
Under Secretary
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme
(Lifelong Learning Strategy and Systems Development)

Sarita Kumar

Jun 22, 2015, 8:55:31 AM6/22/15
to WikiEducator
Great...Welcome Dave!!
Sarita Kumar
Associate Professor
Acharya Narendra Dev College
University of Delhi
India

Don

Jun 22, 2015, 9:29:39 AM6/22/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com, WikiEducator
welcome Dave!

Misheck Mutuzana

Jun 22, 2015, 9:56:39 AM6/22/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Dave!!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

*Misheck Mutuzana*

*Skype: misheckmutuzana <http://misheckmutuzana>*

*Twitter: mutuzana <http://mutuzana>*
http://wikieducator.org/User:Mutuzana

*Mobile Numbers*
+260 955-418926
+260 966-418926
+260 977-418926

Patricia Schlicht

Jun 22, 2015, 11:50:31 AM6/22/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Dave and welcome to the OERu

Warm regards

Patricia