NOUN joins the OERu family

Wayne Mackintosh

Jun 18, 2015, 10:39:21 PM6/18/15
to WikiEducator
Today, the National Open University of Nigeria announced their decision to join the OERu network and claims the accolade of becoming the first West African university to join our international partnership.

NOUN is Nigeria's largest university with over 180,000 students and is the leading provider of open and distance learning in the West African subregion. Read more ...

I extend a very warm welcome to our newest member of the OERu family.

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation

Samuel Klein

Jun 18, 2015, 11:41:51 PM6/18/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

Goodness! That's good news indeed.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Engr. J. J. MOMOH

Jun 19, 2015, 2:16:29 AM6/19/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
It is a welcome development.
NOUN welcome on board.
--
Engr. John Momoh
Mechanical Engineering Department,

Ibrahim K. Oyekanmi (Mallamibro)

Jun 19, 2015, 4:47:58 AM6/19/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
This makes it easier for all individuals involved in OER in Nigeria to
have a common working platform.

On 6/19/15, Engr. J. J. MOMOH <jjm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is a welcome development.
> NOUN welcome on board.
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:41 AM, Samuel Klein <met...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Goodness! That's good news indeed.
>> On Jun 18, 2015 7:39 PM, "Wayne Mackintosh" <mackinto...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Today, the National Open University of Nigeria
>>> <http://oeru.org/oeru-partners/national-open-university-of-nigeria/>
>>> announced
>>> their decision to join the OERu network and claims the accolade of
>>> becoming
>>> the first West African university to join our international partnership.
>>>
>>> NOUN is Nigeria's largest university with over 180,000 students and is
>>> the leading provider of open and distance learning in the West African
>>> subregion. Read more ...
>>> <http://oeru.org/news/noun-leads-oer-by-joining-the-oeru-family/>
> *Engr. John Momoh*
> *Mechanical Engineering Department,*
> *Federal Polytechnic,*
> *Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.*
> *Mobile: 08034155891*
> *Mail: momo...@fedpolyado.edu.ng <momo...@fedpolyado.edu.ng>*
> *SKYPE: john-momoh*
> *Twitter: https://twitter.com/MomohJJ <https://twitter.com/MomohJJ>*
> *Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/john.momoh1
> <https://www.facebook.com/john.momoh1>*
> *Edublog: http://jjmomoh.edublogs.org <http://jjmomoh.edublogs.org>*
>
> --
> ---
> "WikiEducator" group.
> email to wikieducator...@googlegroups.com.

Ibrahim K. Oyekanmi
Mallamibro ICT Group, Nigeria
Tel: +234-812-441-4545; +234-803-800-0759
Websites: http://www.mallamibro.com, http://www.mitaedu.com

http://www.yppjf.org

Email: malla...@gmail.com; c...@mallamibro.com
Twitter: @mallamibro
Skype: mallamibro

Pankaj Khare

Jun 20, 2015, 2:28:15 AM6/20/15
to WikiEducator
Great NEWS. NOUN is also known for their innovative distance education delivery systems that stands them out from other ODL systems. Welcome NOUN.

I do wish to share that I have joined Central University of Punjab, India as new Registrar. CUPB is is comparatively new University established in 2009 with mandate of research in higher education and newer technology innovations and its promotion to create new avenues of learning. With moderate number of students, we have above 100 research students, above 65 research projects and on average above 100 international publications each year.

I hope, sooner CUPB will be part of our this OER movement.

Welcome NOUN again.

Dr. Pankaj Khare
MTech, PhD
Deputy Director