Meet Swinburne University of Technology - OERu's newest partner

Wayne Mackintosh

Sep 22, 2016, 4:29:37 AM9/22/16
to WikiEducator, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Good advice from Prof Mike Keppel, PVC (Learning Transformations) at Swinburne University of Technology - our newest OERu partner:

"It’s important for the future of OER that we develop sustainable approaches – integrating that into the ecosystem of the higher education setting; integrating OER into normal practice is where we need to get to. This is one of the strengths in what we’re doing at Swinburne University; our integrated focus for things like OER is an integral part of the fabric of what we’re teaching"  Read more ...

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator

chatterj...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 9:46:02 AM4/18/17
to WikiEducator, oe...@googlegroups.com
hiiiii