L4C workshop

Ivy Anish

Aug 20, 2014, 9:40:20 AM8/20/14
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
How to get more information about  L4C Workshop - maybe to organize one for our institution

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the institution. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The institution accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

David Leeming

Aug 21, 2014, 3:03:41 AM8/21/14
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

Ivy,

There was this written back in 2008, probably there is better more up to date advice available. But maybe it will help.

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Face-to-Face/Facilitators_Guide

David Leeming

Solomon Islands

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Randy Fisher

Aug 21, 2014, 5:44:47 AM8/21/14
to WikiEducator
Hi All,

Imagine, a website with data that is still accessible from back in 2008!!

I love it - and that's what you get when you engage with the open source movement.

These days, you're lucky if your data / content is available from year to year - and you have to pay a price in time and effort to access it.

Randy

--

Randy Fisher, MA (Fielding)

+1 613.722.5577 (EST, GMT -5) - home/office
+1 613.899.0475 (EST, GMT -5) - cell (seldom on, I do not check messages frequently)
Twitter: @randyfisherCAN
Skype: wikirandy