How many have signed the pledge?

Kantara Initiative

May 31, 2016, 3:43:14 PM5/31/16
to wg-fi+garc...@googlegroups.com
Learn more about the progress made over the past couple of weeks.
Learn more about the progress made over the past couple of weeks.
Sign the pledge and support a collaborative approach to professionalizing the digital identity industry.
We couldn't have anticipated your level of enthusiasm.
We knew that an association for digital identity professionals was necessary, if not long overdue. What we could not have expected when we started was just how eager so many of you were for an industry-wide non-profit, open professional association to represent and certify digital identity professionals.
There are currently 166 names signed to the pledge, from 26 countries with 80+ unique titles across all organizational levels.
What are the next steps?
The Kantara Initiative is keeping the momentum going, and we hope you will too. This past week, we were at MIT at the "Digital Contracts, Identities, and Blockchains" conference. Next week we'll be at the Cloud Identity Summit in New Orleans, Louisiana talking about the pledge to digital identity professionals.
Kantara is preparing a Wiki so that you, the community of digital identity professionals, can develop a draft constitution and agree on a scope of activities. As pledge signees, you will be the first to know when the page is set up. Then, you'll be able to share your ideas as a community.
What you can do today.
While we spread the word, we hope that you will too. Please take a moment to do the following to help spread awareness of the pledge to your networks:
1. Share the below social media image to your networks and link back to the pledge.
2. Forward this email to a peer to get them involved. Just click one of the icons at the bottom of the email to share via direct message or social media.
3. Send a quick note to someone you know to let them know about the pledge. Copy and paste this text and edit as you see fit: "There's a movement happening among digital identity professionals. It's time we had an association to represent and certify digital identity professionals, and provide an open forum for discussion and innovation. I signed the pledge to support the professionalization of the digital identity industry. Will you sign too?: https://kantarainitiative.org/digital_identity_professional/"
Download Now
The Importance of the Pledge.
The Kantara Pledge Page was created as a vehicle for debate and discussion about a digital identity professional association, its value to practitioners, employers and other technical and business professionals.  After a 90-day open discussion period, the Kantara Pledge Page will be temporarily closed and the results reviewed.  Kantara will issue a report outlining results and comments to help target the needs of the digital identity professional and guide a digital identity professional association’s future direction.
See you at the Cloud Identity Summit (CIS)!
We look forward to seeing many of you at the Cloud Identity Summit (CIS) for the Kantara Workshop "Kantara Initiative 2016: Innovating for the R/evolution of Identity, Security, and Trust.
Speakers: Eve Maler, Mark Lizar, Michael Schwartz, Colin Wallis, Andrew Hughes, Joni Brennan
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Room: Salon F - H
Follow Us
Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube
Share this email:
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
401 Edgewater Place Suite 600
Wakefield, MA | 01880 US
This email was sent to wg-fi+garc...@googlegroups.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.