Wfrp v3 & Star Wars Maptools campaign files

suntzu

Jan 4, 2013, 8:49:03 AM1/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I have done 2 blank map tools campaign files , they are heavily modified versions of the gizmans one and contain quite a few additions to his version , here are the links for all those interested

The Warhammer version

The Star Wars version

they are work in progress so if you find any bugs or inconsistanies then let me know

Rob

Daniel Wise

Jan 4, 2013, 5:22:33 PM1/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Great job mate!  Me likey.

suntzu

Jan 5, 2013, 6:23:45 PM1/5/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Did some more updates to the wfrp framework , you can use the same links in the original post of this message

Rob

Daniel Wise

Jan 5, 2013, 6:33:14 PM1/5/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
do you have the beginner box Rob?  If enough people on the OWL have it I'd be keen to run the beginner adventure.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM, suntzu <shame...@gmail.com> wrote:
Did some more updates to the wfrp framework , you can use the same links in the original post of this message

Rob

Rob Heath

Jan 5, 2013, 6:37:59 PM1/5/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
if i am really nice , i will put the beginner campaign into the latest framework for you , i ran the game with my group last friday , an it took 5 hours , and that included explaining the system

its getting a little late for me now so will send you a pm tomorrow with the link from my dropbox for the campaign file

Rob

Philippe Boujon

Jan 5, 2013, 10:26:22 PM1/5/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I would totally be interested in that. I just got the box and reading through it now. I also scanned the material so that I can run it online on day, but map tool would help.

Sent from my iPad

suntzu

Jan 6, 2013, 4:55:14 AM1/6/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

Here you go , here is the  link for the beginner scenario together with about half of the the long arm of the hutt scenario

also if your interested about 600 star wars tokens

Rob

Fenderstat

Jan 7, 2013, 3:23:26 PM1/7/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  I will check it out tomorrow

Daniel Wise

Jan 13, 2013, 7:57:05 PM1/13/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Played a game using this.  It worked well.  Good work.

suntzu

Jan 18, 2013, 2:11:58 AM1/18/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Did a few little updates so same links apply

Rob

suntzu

Jan 18, 2013, 8:02:56 AM1/18/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if there were any wish lists for the frameworks that any of you might like to see included

Rob

suntzu

Jan 29, 2013, 6:24:22 PM1/29/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Just thought I would let you all know I am working on a dock able character sheet for Star Wars framework , if this proves successful then I will port it to the warhammer version

Rob

Philippe Boujon

Jan 29, 2013, 6:42:06 PM1/29/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Great to know! Thanks for your work on this. I am an FG2 over Maptool guy (simply habits), but with your SW EotE framework, I may change my mind :). Especially since EotE doesnt have all the cards that WFRP3 has, it makes Maptool a lot more attractive.

Cheers
Philippe

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM, suntzu <shame...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just thought I would let you all know I am working on a dock able character sheet for Star Wars framework , if this proves successful then I will port it to the warhammer version

Rob

Philippe Boujon

Jan 29, 2013, 6:45:31 PM1/29/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
By the way Rob, here is a Maptool campaign file that Pedro Lunaris had created. I am not sure if Pedro is still around, but some of his work may be useful to you. If was trying to re-create actions cards, progress trackers, etc mechanism into Maptool.

Rob Heath

Jan 29, 2013, 6:49:43 PM1/29/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Philippe will take a look

Rob

Sent from my iPad

suntzu

Jan 30, 2013, 3:20:30 PM1/30/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Just to let you know that the star wars framework has had an update , it now has a dock able character sheet for skills and a macro for entering those skills

only the 6 base characters have been updated , the other 3 are my players characters so i let them do their own updates

again , the same links apply in the original post

Rob

suntzu

Jan 31, 2013, 3:45:51 PM1/31/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
star wars FW has now got a dockable character sheet and vehicle sheet , and removed some macro's and made it a little easier to use

Rob

Philippe Boujon

Jan 31, 2013, 3:47:55 PM1/31/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I really need a walk around this thing :). I really appreciate your work, but I am a noob at maptool. I'll explore it more next week when I have some free time.

Rob Heath

Jan 31, 2013, 3:53:06 PM1/31/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
dont worry about it when i switched from FG2 it looked so daunting i only played never created , but now i do find it a lot easier , you still have to assemble all your resources like FG2 beforehand but unlike FG2 you can access those resources a lot easier i think

30 mins of someone explaining things is worth hours of trying to figure it out for your self

Rob
On 31 Jan 2013, at 20:45, suntzu <shame...@gmail.com> wrote:

star wars FW has now got a dockable character sheet and vehicle sheet , and removed some macro's and made it a little easier to use

Rob

suntzu

Feb 2, 2013, 1:31:46 PM2/2/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
did a few background updates including a port of the Sw character sheet to the wfrp framework , this should not cause your existing character a problem (i hope) , original links still apply

Rob

suntzu

Feb 2, 2013, 6:57:41 PM2/2/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
bug found and corrected in wfrp v3 framework , replacement available

Rob

suntzu

Mar 3, 2013, 6:37:44 AM3/3/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I have added a campaign weather , time and date manager to the whfrp framework from another framework , same links apply

Rob