weewx on androidTV stick - mk802ii

TgT

Oct 29, 2013, 7:45:45 PM10/29/13
to weewx...@googlegroups.com
hello everyone!

I just wanted to show my test setup im running with a spare weather station :) its up for more than a weak now.

AndroidTV stick has an Cortex-A8 - A10 single-core CPU and 1GB of ram. much more powerful than rPi and less hungry (up to 2,5W).

Right now, im running special version of Lubuntu (miniand) from a microSD card, i plan to try headless debian.
Instalation of WeeWX was straightforward. no complications at all.

its even possible to go mobile with 3G stick and even power the system by a solar panel!

TgT

Thomas Keffer

Oct 29, 2013, 7:53:14 PM10/29/13
to weewx-user
Very cool project! A picture and write up in the wiki would be welcome.

-tk