Sub-Reddits for WebGL and Three.js: excellent places to satisfy your desire for shiny new things

Theo Armour

Apr 2, 2012, 9:52:46 PM4/2/12
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everybody

Just to let you know, here are links to two Sub-Reddits that have quite frequent WebGL-oriented updates – nearly daily for the Three.js page.

http://www.reddit.com/r/webgl/

http://www.reddit.com/r/threejs/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator for the Three.js Sub-Reddit and have been known to post links to my own blog posts.

These pages are not as nicely curated as Giles' http://learningwebgl.com/blog/. On the other hand they are great places to let he world know about your latest demo as any registered Reddit user is welcome to submit links.

BTW, are there any other webGL-oriented Sub-Reddits we should know about?

Theo