Another online store based in web2py+ractive+stripe

Massimo Di Pierro

Jul 14, 2015, 12:44:29 PM7/14/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I made another simple online store: https://github.com/mdipierro/estore3

Can you help me test, suggest improvement, add features?

Taxes and shipping logic are missing.

All the code is in models/db.py, controllers/default.py, and views/default/index.html so it is very simple and easy to improve.

Massimo Di Pierro

Jul 14, 2015, 12:47:49 PM7/14/15
to web...@googlegroups.com, massimo....@gmail.com
You can try it here: http://experts4solutions.com/estore3
And it will not charge your credit card (uses Stripe sandbox).

LoveWeb2py

Jul 14, 2015, 6:09:02 PM7/14/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Yes!! I love this so far. I'm working one an online store as well. Yours is much nicer.

黄祥

Jul 14, 2015, 7:50:58 PM7/14/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
great. btw it raise an error :

Error snapshot help

<type 'exceptions.BaseException'>(Config file not found)

best regards,
stifan

Ramkrishan Bhatt

Jul 15, 2015, 2:07:53 AM7/15/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Its faar better and improved version of previous estore. I have gone through i would love to do some operation over it :)

icodk

Jul 15, 2015, 4:29:02 AM7/15/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I think www.tindie.com has a very nice interface. Specifically, where you can add to cart you can also inc/dec quantity

Massimo Di Pierro

Jul 15, 2015, 4:55:07 AM7/15/15
to web...@googlegroups.com, steve.van...@gmail.com
Oops I added the missing file.

private/appconfig.ini

Massimo Di Pierro

Jul 15, 2015, 4:55:58 AM7/15/15
to web...@googlegroups.com, i...@alpiron.com
You can do it here. The more times you click the more items you put the in the cart. If you edit the numbers in cart, everything changes in realtime without need to submit.

Michele Comitini

Jul 15, 2015, 11:28:39 AM7/15/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Massimo have you taken in account to  use http://satchless.com/ ?
It has a fairly complete API and it's easy to couple with DAL...

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

LoveWeb2py

Jul 15, 2015, 7:28:18 PM7/15/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
+1 for Tindle's store layout. Very easy to use and very clean.

Walter Munguia

Jul 17, 2015, 4:05:21 AM7/17/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to see "My orders"?

I have:
Not Authorized
Privilegios insuficientes

Massimo Di Pierro

Jul 20, 2015, 6:17:27 AM7/20/15
to web...@googlegroups.com, wmun...@gmail.com
If you are logged in, you should be able to see them.

LoveWeb2py

Jul 20, 2015, 6:32:31 AM7/20/15
to web...@googlegroups.com, wmun...@gmail.com
I submitted a pull request. My orders is requesting the user be a manager and not authorized user.

Ron Chatterjee

Feb 20, 2016, 4:18:47 PM2/20/16
to web2py-users, wmun...@gmail.com
Is this a more recommended version (stripe) than:

I know one is much older.  Or it doesn't matter.