automated installation

1 view

Ethan McCutchen

Jun 5, 2012, 4:23:06 PM6/5/12
to wagn...@googlegroups.com, wagn...@googlegroups.com
Ok, heads up: this is cool.

If you click "try it" on wagn.org (sidebar, under "newbies"), you'll see a link to install Wagn via Cloudstore.  (Yeah, I could include the direct link, but I want you to have the whole experience).

Follow the link, fill out some forms, and before you know it, you've got a new live Wagn site.  Here are the benefits we list on wagn.org:
  • installs in under 2 minutes
  • no tech expertise required
  • automatic patches and upgrades
  • you choose:
    • shared server - free trial
    • personal cloud server - Amazon, Rackspace, etc.

As the wise link says, "try it".

Excited to hear what you think!

- ethan

--
Ethan McCutchen
One of the Wagneers, Wagn.org

Wagn. How pioneers roll.

s: ethan.mccutchen
t: @intogreater

John Abbe

Jun 6, 2012, 11:39:25 AM6/6/12
to wagn...@googlegroups.com
Cool!!!

Took it for a quick spin - Wagn seems fine, cldstr has some issues
and the interface could be lots better. This weekend I may have time
to do it slowly and give details.

Life,
John

At 2:23 PM -0600 on 6/5/12, Ethan McCutchen typed:
>Ok, heads up: this is cool.
>
>If you click "<http://wagn.org/try_wagn>try it" on
><http://wagn.org>wagn.org (sidebar, under "newbies"), you'll see a
>link to install Wagn via Cloudstore. (Yeah, I could include the
>direct link, but I want you to have the whole experience).
>
>Follow the link, fill out some forms, and before you know it, you've
>got a new live Wagn site. Here are the benefits we list on
><http://wagn.org>wagn.org:
>
>installs in under 2 minutes
>no tech expertise required
>automatic patches and upgrades
>you choose:
>shared server - free trial
>personal cloud server - Amazon, Rackspace, etc.
>
>As the wise link says, "try it".
>
>Excited to hear what you think!
>
>- ethan
>

>--
>Ethan McCutchen
>One of the Wagneers, Wagn.org
>
>Wagn. How pioneers roll.
>
>s: ethan.mccutchen
>t: @intogreater

Brandon WilliamsCraig

Jun 7, 2012, 11:36:27 PM6/7/12
to wagn...@googlegroups.com, wagn...@googlegroups.com
VERY cool.
Big step forward in getting WAGN out there.
Go, you!
Brandon

from Brandon WilliamsCraig Ph.D.
bra...@culturesmith.com
Skype bdwilliamscraig (510) 962-3921
Association Building Community (866) 236-0346 fax/voice