Jene Enerson caught Shoplifting

paghat

Feb 17, 2002, 8:07:30 PM2/17/02
In article <alm07u0vq1l879e1r...@4ax.com>, Vincent
<qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:09:39 -0800, in seattle.general "Tiffany"
> <tfi...@nospamyahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >It's common knowledge among downtown department stores to be on the lookout
> >for her. Supposedly Nordstrom security is ordered to follow her every time
> >she comes into the store. They have an agreement with King television to
> >figure out what she took, then the station pays them back. This has been
> >going on for years and is even talked about sometimes in the gossip column
> >of the Stranger. I am not making this up, by the way.
> >

> ><hodj...@nosl.coe.di.gfo.dhofi.cod.fjldf.djofj> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Where can I find more information on this? It seems to have been
> >censored.

I have no idea if the recurring story that Jean Enerson is an
obsessive-compulsive & shoplifter is true or not, but the story has been
around a long time. Here's an actual George "the wanker" Clark satiric
advertisement:

---- "JEAN ENERSON TOUR.Tour group meets in Westlake Plaza and from there
surreptitiously follows Ms. Enerson on her regular Saturday shopping
excursion. The popular KING-TV anchor will sniff, yank at, try on, loudly
complain about, and eventually shoplift a dynamic assortment of Nordstrom
fashion items. If the tour is cut short (as it was last week), tour-goers
will be offered the choice of either accepting a refund or accompanying
Ms. Enerson through the booking process at King County Jail. Princess
Tours, 344-2800, $5." -----

Also, a Karen Gold & WIlliam Hoke survey included the question: "Which
local television personality would you like to wake up next to in bed
after you'd been on a drinking binge?" John Keister always gets mentioned,
but so does the Goddess Kring from cable access (I correspond with her
sometimes because she has my old Seattle post office box number & for a
long time she still got my mail. Personally I think she's brilliant.) But
one person on the Gold/Hoke survey answered, "Jean Enerson. Because I
could get her to steal stuff for me."

I took that jest to mean Enerson really had been booked after one of her
shoplifting tours & it became public knowledge from a local Police Beat
newspaper report if not a fuller journalistic piece. But having never seen
an authentic report of any kind, it could just be one of those funky bits
of folklore, a nasty rumor that keeps on truckin' with or without basis.

-paghat the ratgirl

--
"Flowers are commonly badly designed, inartistic in
color, & ill-smelling." -Ambrose Bierce

Sandgroper

Feb 18, 2002, 5:53:14 AM2/18/02
"Vincent" <qwestrea...@example.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:09:39 -0800, in seattle.general "Tiffany"
> <tfi...@nospamyahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >It's common knowledge among downtown department stores to be on the
lookout
> >for her. Supposedly Nordstrom security is ordered to follow her every
time
> >she comes into the store. They have an agreement with King television
> >figure out what she took, then the station pays them back. This has
been
> >going on for years and is even talked about sometimes in the gossip
column
> >of the Stranger. I am not making this up, by the way.
> >

> ><hodj...@nosl.coe.di.gfo.dhofi.cod.fjldf.djofj> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Where can I find more information on this? It seems to have been
> >censored.

You certainly will NOT find any information on this subject in the west
australian Ng , wa.general.
:P

Sandgroper
-----------------------------------
Remove Quokkas for Email
stev...@Quokkasiinet.net.au

paghat

Feb 18, 2002, 9:21:59 AM2/18/02
In article <3c70dc59$0$26...@echo-01.iinet.net.au>, "Sandgroper"
<stev...@Quokkasiinet.net.au> wrote:

You will now.

-paghat

SMITH29

Feb 18, 2002, 2:08:05 PM2/18/02

xxxxx
Yer in the wrong news group fella.
You should be in w.a.general .
29

Vise-Man

Feb 18, 2002, 10:38:10 PM2/18/02

I couldn't agree more, Smith. These people "Down Dunder" are a bit
slow on the uptake. Many people who don't get seattle.general look to
wa.general thinking it's a U.S. group. The most interesting things
that catch their eye, usually, are the thoughtful commentaries posted
by Washington writers such as yourself and myself. So they come to
think of wa.general as a Washington State newsgroup.

Ultimately, the market, not some roo-tarded snotpickers with their
fucked-up "motherboards," determine who owns a n.g.

Charlie

Ricky Ricardo

Feb 18, 2002, 11:48:21 PM2/18/02
Rah Rah!

WTO!

Sandgroper

Feb 19, 2002, 12:01:57 AM2/19/02

"SMITH29" <smi...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> xxxxx
> Yer in the wrong news group fella.
> You should be in w.a.general .

I only subscribe to the WEST AUSTRALIAN Ng wa.general , so you are in
the wrong Ng dickface.

Sandgroper

Feb 19, 2002, 12:07:57 AM2/19/02

"Vise-Man" <viseaff...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Ultimately, the market, not some roo-tarded snotpickers with their
> fucked-up "motherboards," determine who owns a n.g.

Ultimately , the Usenet hierarchy , not some hand on dick yank wankers

with their fucked-up "motherboards," determine who owns a n.g.

Ricky Ricardo

Feb 19, 2002, 12:06:39 AM2/19/02
mother boards own all usenet.

And it's Jean not Jene, dumb asses.

SMITH29

Feb 19, 2002, 1:26:19 AM2/19/02
Sandgroper wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@attbi.com> wrote in message
> > xxxxx
> > Yer in the wrong news group fella.
> > You should be in w.a.general .
>
> I only subscribe to the WEST AUSTRALIAN Ng wa.general , so you are in
> the wrong Ng dickface.
>
> Sandgroper
xxx
It is said that blokes that use profanity have to use it to fill in the
blanks in their
thinking. You been smokin loco weed again.
Lets look at some basic english here. wa.general is not West
Australia....
That would be w.a.general, eh?
YerPal,
The29

Ray Haddad

Feb 19, 2002, 2:53:16 AM2/19/02
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:44:52 -0800, Vincent
<qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

>Correct. That explains why the Australians misspelled their own newsgroups. If
>they want a newsgroups just for Western Australia they should go make a new one
>and spell it right.

As a token American living in Western Australia, I have to say that
you are semantically correct. The absolutely correct newsgroup would
be w.a.general but wa.general was selected first by Aussies. The
newsgroup was started by a newgroup message originating here in
Western Australia and by definition, the propogation of the newgroup
(not NEWSgroup) message determines ownership. If you don't watch your
step, you may find your server is no longer sent anything from this
newsgroup. Then, you won't be allowed to stray into foreign territory
by accident. Nor will you be able to claim wa.general as your own
since other servers will still propogate it as an Australian
newsgroup.

If you want a demonstration of what can be done, try subscribing to
iinet.general from your server. That's another newsgroup that is a
local only newsgroup.

Now, post here if you wish. Call it a Washington newsgroup if you
wish. Just don't embarrass this token Yank by sounding so stupid as to
declare that you will take over this newsgroup. I kind of like the
folk who live here. You're just a bit jealous that they claimed this
newsgroup name before you did.

Ray

Ray Haddad

Feb 19, 2002, 4:15:19 AM2/19/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:13:04 -0800, Vincent
<qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

>And you can't subscribe to the inner groups at Alt.NET so what's your point??

Duh! You just made it for me again. Silly boy.

H. McDaniel

Feb 19, 2002, 1:17:08 AM2/19/02
nos...@nospam.com wrote:

> Dumb blonde Jean with a chicken head

1. You posted the picture of a human head on a chicken's body.
2. You posted the picture of a brunette male's head on a blue chicken's
body.
3. Are you color blind?
4. Are you sex blind?
5. Do you confuse chicken bodies with female bodies?

-McDaniel

Ray Haddad

Feb 19, 2002, 8:34:11 AM2/19/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:31:39 -0800, Vincent
<qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:53:16 +0800, in seattle.general Ray Haddad
><rha...@iexpress.net.au> wrote:
>
>>Now, post here if you wish. Call it a Washington newsgroup if you
>>wish. Just don't embarrass this token Yank by sounding so stupid as to
>>declare that you will take over this newsgroup. I kind of like the
>>folk who live here. You're just a bit jealous that they claimed this
>

>Have you visited alt.alien.vampire recently? BTW it's not me that said anything
>about Yanks taking over the NG. I'm not a Yank, I'm a southern boy.

Well, to the Aussies, you're a Yank. Sorry. You'll get over it.

Sandgroper

Feb 19, 2002, 9:17:48 AM2/19/02

"SMITH29" <smi...@attbi.com> wrote in message >

>It is said that blokes that use profanity have to use it to fill in the

blanks in their
> thinking. You been smokin loco weed again.

This statement comes from a dickwad that advertises his IQ of 29 ?

Ray Haddad

Feb 19, 2002, 5:37:24 PM2/19/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:08:16 -0800, Vincent
<qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

>>Well, to the Aussies, you're a Yank. Sorry. You'll get over it.
>

>That's ok cuz to use yanks you aussies all live on a penal colony, but I don't
>think you'll ever be able to get over that.

You'd better sober up before you post. I already told you that I am a
Yank living in Australia, not an Aussie living in Australia. And, what
has living on a former penal colony to do with calling Americans
Yanks? You're not making any sense at all, Vincent.

paghat

Feb 19, 2002, 5:09:09 PM2/19/02
In article <c5j57u09bkijc8t8h...@4ax.com>, Vincent
<qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:34:11 +0800, in seattle.general Ray Haddad

> <rha...@iexpress.net.au> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:31:39 -0800, Vincent
> ><qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

> >>Have you visited alt.alien.vampire recently? BTW it's not me that
said anything
> >>about Yanks taking over the NG. I'm not a Yank, I'm a southern boy.
> >
> >Well, to the Aussies, you're a Yank. Sorry. You'll get over it.
>

> That's ok cuz to use yanks you aussies all live on a penal colony, but I don't
> think you'll ever be able to get over that.

I was down at the Twinkomat where for two quarters you can get an Aussie
with a slab of cheddar on his pate. And if you put your ear to the
twinkomat coin slot, you can hear the twinks whinging to one another about
the good old days when it was okay to shoot unarmed aborigines from
horseback for sport. At least the yanks were selling rifles & whiskey to
the Indians so that when yanks rode out to shoot a few redskins for the
fun of it, the yanks risked a bellyful of lead. And that's the main
difference between yanks & aussies, cowardly aussies prefer somehonw
harmless & armed with nothing better than a pointy stick when on a killing
spree, but yanks will arm the enemy first if there's a nickel to be made
from it. None of which has pips to do with rebs, who indeed are not yanks.
The difference between a reb & a yank is a yank smiles & says "have a nice
day" when refusing to hire a darky, but a reb will give that ex-slave a
shovel & pay him in pig's feet to dig his own grave.

-paghat the ratgirl beatnik-riffing to bad jazz

SMITH29

Feb 19, 2002, 8:16:22 PM2/19/02

xxxx
Yer the magician snake oiler the IRS is lookin for?

29

Sandgroper

Feb 19, 2002, 9:09:32 PM2/19/02

"Vincent" <qwestrea...@example.com> wrote in message > >Well, to

the Aussies, you're a Yank. Sorry. You'll get over it.

> That's ok cuz to use yanks you aussies all live on a penal colony, but
I don't
> think you'll ever be able to get over that.

Aust hasn't been a penal colony since the later half of the 1800s.

Anyway I would rather live in a country that was once a penal colony
than a country like the US that was founded and profited by SLAVERY , no
wonder 10% of the US population owns 50% of the US's finances.

It's no wonder why the other 50% are gun toting whackos that will blow
anything away.

--

Sandgroper ( descendant of a convict , and proud of it ! )

SMITH29

Feb 19, 2002, 10:40:47 PM2/19/02
Sandgroper wrote:

> "Vincent" <qwestrea...@example.com> wrote in message > >Well, to
> the Aussies, you're a Yank. Sorry. You'll get over it.
> >
> > That's ok cuz to use yanks you aussies all live on a penal colony, but
> I don't
> > think you'll ever be able to get over that.
>
> Aust hasn't been a penal colony since the later half of the 1800s.
>
> Anyway I would rather live in a country that was once a penal colony
> than a country like the US that was founded and profited by SLAVERY , no
> wonder 10% of the US population owns 50% of the US's finances.
>
> It's no wonder why the other 50% are gun toting whackos that will blow
> anything away.
>
> -- Sandgroper ( descendant of a convict , and proud of it ! )

xxxx
You mention slavery while living in Australia where your owners wont let
you have
a gun.
Think about it.
29

SMITH29

Feb 19, 2002, 10:47:21 PM2/19/02
Sandgroper wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@attbi.com> wrote in message >
>
> >It is said that blokes that use profanity have to use it to fill in the
> blanks in their
> > thinking. You been smokin loco weed again.
>
> This statement comes from a dickwad that advertises his IQ of 29 ?
>
> Sandgroper
xxx
Your a descendant of a convict?
The charge was bestiality and your half roo!
That's why you kick up a fuss at the drop of a notion.

Hop-a-long Sandgroper

29<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

SMITH29

Feb 19, 2002, 11:11:27 PM2/19/02
Vincent wrote:
> Now be nice Roo's are neat animals, I doubt they would have put up with his
> ancestor rape attempts.. it was probably a Dingo.

xxxx
You think he's a humapup?
29

subterfuge

Feb 19, 2002, 11:58:57 PM2/19/02
SMITH29 wrote:

> xxxx
> You mention slavery while living in Australia where your owners wont let
> you have
> a gun.
> Think about it.
> 29

You mention slavery while living in the US where your owners won't let
you murder someone. Or rape a small child.

They're called LAWS, asshole.
Think about it.

H. McDaniel

Feb 20, 2002, 12:24:26 AM2/20/02
Vincent wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:09:39 -0800, in seattle.general "Tiffany"
> <tfi...@nospamyahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >It's common knowledge among downtown department stores to be on the lookout
> >for her. Supposedly Nordstrom security is ordered to follow her every time
> >she comes into the store. They have an agreement with King television to
> >figure out what she took, then the station pays them back. This has been
> >going on for years and is even talked about sometimes in the gossip column
> >of the Stranger. I am not making this up, by the way.
> >

> ><hodj...@nosl.coe.di.gfo.dhofi.cod.fjldf.djofj> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Where can I find more information on this? It seems to have been
> >censored.

Maybe some old people are jealous of Enerson. She's an older woman who keeps
her body in magnificent shape and likes to show off her muscles by wearing
sleeveless outfits on the news program she anchors.

-McDaniel

SMITH29

Feb 20, 2002, 2:02:15 AM2/20/02

xxxx
WoW did I hit a nerve or wot!!?
Do you have a rubber band pistol even?
Boomerang or two?
Yeah, hollow point boomerangs and a concealed boomerang permit.
Subaru Legacy Outback and we're all set.
Must be nice having criminals that don't have guns either.
29

SMITH29

Charlie Wilkes

Feb 20, 2002, 1:48:27 AM2/20/02

Bullshit. She's a hag. It's time to scrap her and bring in a babe.

Charlie

Sandgroper

Feb 20, 2002, 8:43:07 AM2/20/02

"SMITH29" <smi...@attbi.com> wrote in message >
Your a descendant of a convict?
> The charge was bestiality and your half roo!

Yep , I am a decendant of a convict alright ,and have got all his
details and description from all the official records.
He got 14 years for setting fire to a barn and building in Cambridge ,
England , was transported to West Aust and worked as a ticket of leave
convict ( convict labourer ) for 2 years before he got released as a
free man.

Can't you yanks come up with something new or more imaginative other
than abuse about roos , boomerangs and crocodile dundee ?

I hope your chickens turn into roosters and kick your shithouse down.
:P

subterfuge

Feb 20, 2002, 8:30:19 PM2/20/02
Vincent wrote:

> What about those great big crock a dial dundee knifes they all carry around in
> Melbourne?

And those big fuck-off dictionaries we use to whack ignorant, illiterate
yanks.
Of course they're nothing compared to the cop killing assault rifles you
seem to need to "hunt me some squirrels" with.

Crock a dial. Jesus H Christ.

SMITH29

Feb 20, 2002, 9:32:32 PM2/20/02

xxxxx
You gotta pay attention fella. Everyone here is into electric gating
guns.
Assault rifles languish at pawn shops at 2 for $10.00..
Question: Someone told me ( Sandgroper ) that you can floor a full grown
roo with your breath. Is that true?

29

SMITH29

Feb 20, 2002, 10:11:17 PM2/20/02
Vincent wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:32:32 GMT, in seattle.general SMITH29 <smi...@attbi.com>
> wrote:
>
> >subterfuge wrote:

> >> And those big fuck-off dictionaries we use to whack ignorant, illiterate
> >> yanks.
> >> Of course they're nothing compared to the cop killing assault rifles you
> >> seem to need to "hunt me some squirrels" with.
> >>
> >> Crock a dial. Jesus H Christ.
> >
> >xanax
> >You got ta pay attention fellah. Everyone here is into electric gating

> >guns.
> >Assault rifles languish at pawn shops at 2 for $10.00..
> >Question: Someone told me ( Sand groper ) that you can floor a full grown

> >roo with your breath. Is that true?
> >
> >29
>
> I still say that Texas and Australia should be combined.

xxx
That would be like combining England to the United States.
29

Pat Diviney

Feb 20, 2002, 10:26:58 PM2/20/02

> This is the newsgroup for Wales!

Aren't they a protected species by now?

--
"God is in the details."

paghat

Feb 21, 2002, 10:58:04 AM2/21/02
In article <3C744DAB...@westnet.com.au>, subterfuge
<subte...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

At least when our children get shot dead in their schools it's other kids
that kill th em. Aussie ADULTS go through the hallways murdering kids.

-paghat the ratgirl

paghat

Feb 21, 2002, 11:04:51 AM2/21/02
In article <1fn87uk9k897b9n6h...@4ax.com>, Vincent

<qwestrea...@example.com> wrote:

> I still say that Texas and Australia should be combined.

Texaustralians are so friendly, they always say "G'day pilgrim" & sing

"Home Home in the Outback,
where the wallabies & shellcats crossbreed,
where there's seldom noise
from a mom's or wife's voice
cuz we're buggers & that's all that we need."

-paghat the ratgirl