Need some tips for planning a trip to the east coast USA

Sean leigh

Sep 4, 2012, 9:33:24 AM9/4/12
to voyajo-tri...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to spend a week or so in the east coast of the USA, for my honeymoon and i want it to be a romantic trip. i need some tips concerning the transportation, accommodation and budget tips. places to eat thought about maybe taking this route  http://www.voyajo.com/viewTrip.aspx?trip=110501

cheers
Message has been deleted

Voyajo Voyajo

Sep 24, 2012, 11:31:10 AM9/24/12
to voyajo-tri...@googlegroups.com
We would recommend that in Florida you'll check out :  Universal studios, and the Jurassic park discovery center,
while you there be sure to take a tour through all the film sets, its quite amazing.
as for the other location, a week will not be enough you must calculate the transportation time...
please be sure to check again all the details, and we will be happy to recommend.

Have a Voyajo adventure :)