Clojure runtime files now in Vim source

Sung Pae

Feb 7, 2013, 5:05:08 PM2/7/13
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
Hello list,

I'm happy to announce that Meikel's runtime files are now in the Vim
source tree:

http://code.google.com/p/vim/source/detail?r=058f26a834c42b81be987134b41ca241a3b2e210

Thanks again to Meikel for your hard work over the past four years, and
also for your blessing for me to continue your work in this direction.

Many thanks also to those of you who have contributed bug reports:

Michael-Keith Bernard, Brandom Bloom, meh, Michael Hanson, oskarkv,
Raymond W. Ko, and Tim Pope.

Development will be ongoing at

https://github.com/guns/vim-clojure-static

so please do not hesitate to send your gripes and wishes. For example,
envious of another filetype's syntax highlighting? Let me know!

guns

Max Gonzih

Feb 12, 2013, 3:11:34 AM2/12/13
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com