International Vim conference VimConf 2018

Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO

Jul 31, 2018, 2:47:25 AM7/31/18
to vim_use
Hello Vim users!

Announcing an international Vim conference VimConf 2018 and its CFP being open.

https://vimconf.org/2018/

VimConf is the only and the first international Vim conference that has been running periodically by a Vim community. It had been running for 5 times, and in Tokyo, Japan, so far. We organize VimConf this year again. It'll be in Tokyo, Japan, on Nov 24, 2018.
I'm going to give a keynote speech there this year. This is a big news you probably don't know, Bram has plan to come to vimconf 2018!!

All the talks will be translated to English/Japanese vice versa. The tickets to participate aren't sold yet but you can already submit a proposal to speech there. Would you like to try talking there to share what you know about Vim inside?
Please check the VimConf website for details.

See you there,
mattn

Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO

Aug 30, 2018, 1:56:06 AM8/30/18
to vim_use

We are having an international Vim conference VimConf 2018 on 2018-11-24 in Tokyo, Japan

As you might already know, Bram Moolenaar, the creator of Vim, gives keynote speech this year!
We are going to start selling tickets on 2018-09-17 1:00 PM JST.
Those interested in participating VimConf 2018, please check the official website below.

https://vimconf.org/2018/

Note that the number of tickets is limited, and it's likely sold out very quickly.

Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO

Aug 30, 2018, 2:34:51 AM8/30/18
to vim_use