regexp_nfa should be specify end of stack.

mattn

May 20, 2013, 10:38:35 AM5/20/13
to vim...@googlegroups.com

mattn

May 20, 2013, 10:39:13 AM5/20/13
to vim...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, May 20, 2013 11:38:35 PM UTC+9, mattn wrote:
> https://gist.github.com/mattn/5612637

Ah, sorry. I had pushed "Post" button.
But subtitle says all.

Ken Takata

May 20, 2013, 11:53:20 AM5/20/13
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I also found some problems in regexp_nfa:

1. Character classes such as [[:cntrl:]] or [[:alpha:]] may match
multibyte character unexpectedly.
2. Debug log (postfix notation) may contain garbage outputs.

Attached patch fixes them.

Thanks,
Ken Takata

fix-regexp.patch

Bram Moolenaar

May 20, 2013, 3:57:50 PM5/20/13
to mattn, vim...@googlegroups.com

Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

> https://gist.github.com/mattn/5612637

Thanks. There are more allocation and size problems...

--
ARTHUR: If you do not open these doors, we will take this castle by force ...
[A bucket of slops land on ARTHUR. He tries to retain his dignity.]

Bram Moolenaar

May 20, 2013, 4:20:18 PM5/20/13
to Ken Takata, vim...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! My syntax file tests clearly don't have enough variety to catch
all bugs.

--
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (The Times of London)

Dear Sir,

I am firmly opposed to the spread of microchips either to the home or
to the office.  We have more than enough of them foisted upon us in
public places.  They are a disgusting Americanism, and can only result
in the farmers being forced to grow smaller potatoes, which in turn
will cause massive unemployment in the already severely depressed
agricultural industry.

Yours faithfully,
        Capt. Quinton D'Arcy, J. P.
        Sevenoaks

Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO

May 20, 2013, 7:18:23 PM5/20/13
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. BTW) I was thinking that vim's regexp engine can't handle CJK
class names like [[::katakana::]] and it's nessecary for CJK people.
Some regexp engine support CJK class names.
How about to add this?
> --
> --
>
> ---

- Yasuhiro Matsumoto

mattn

May 20, 2013, 8:09:59 PM5/20/13
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, It'ts not class name. it's property.

\p{Katakana}

Bram Moolenaar

May 21, 2013, 11:51:46 AM5/21/13
to Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO, vim...@googlegroups.com

Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Thanks. BTW) I was thinking that vim's regexp engine can't handle CJK
> class names like [[::katakana::]] and it's nessecary for CJK people.
> Some regexp engine support CJK class names.
> How about to add this?

Let's fix bugs before adding new features. There are too many bugs
right now.

--
To keep milk from turning sour: Keep it in the cow.