[patch] Fix document typos

h_east

Jun 26, 2018, 4:52:47 AM6/26/18
to vim_dev
Hi Bram and list,

I received several typos reports from vim-jp. (I found some)
Please check an attached patch.

doc/editing.txt
Over 80 columns

doc/filetype.txt
Typo. earch --> each

doc/insert.txt
Wrong path sep. autoload\syntaxcomplete.vim --> autoload/syntaxcomplete.vim

doc/repeat.txt
These are not help links. +eval --> |+eval|
Missing ` >`.

doc/terminal.txt
These are not help links. A lot.

--
Best regards,
Hirohito Higashi (h_east)

fix_doc.patch

Bram Moolenaar

Jun 27, 2018, 3:22:51 PM6/27/18
to vim...@googlegroups.com, h_east

Hirohito Higashi wrote:

> I received several typos reports from vim-jp. (I found some)
> Please check an attached patch.

Thanks!

> doc/editing.txt
> Over 80 columns
>
> doc/filetype.txt
> Typo. earch --> each
>
> doc/insert.txt
> Wrong path sep. autoload\syntaxcomplete.vim --> autoload/syntaxcomplete.vim
>
> doc/repeat.txt
> These are not help links. +eval --> |+eval|
> Missing ` >`.

That's a list of file names, not commands, thus ">" is not quite right.

> doc/terminal.txt
> These are not help links. A lot.

122. You ask if the Netaholics Anonymous t-shirt you ordered can be
sent to you via e-mail.