Notify user choice on completion (experimental patch)

MURAOKA Taro

Sep 23, 2011, 11:38:15 PM9/23/11
to vim_dev, Bram Moolenaar
Hi list and Bram.

I implemented an experimental feature. It is notification callback to
completion plugin, when user selected a word and finish completion.

Using this callback, authors of completion plugin be able to implement some
learning gimmick, and provide more good order of completion words by
each user's habit.

I attached a patch and a sample script. Please check these.

Best regards.
--
MURAOKA Taro <koron....@gmail.com>

compl_onselected_hook.diff
compl3.vim

Bram Moolenaar

Sep 24, 2011, 8:34:39 AM9/24/11
to MURAOKA Taro, vim_dev

Taro Muraoka wrote:

> I implemented an experimental feature. It is notification callback to
> completion plugin, when user selected a word and finish completion.
>
> Using this callback, authors of completion plugin be able to implement some
> learning gimmick, and provide more good order of completion words by
> each user's habit.
>
> I attached a patch and a sample script. Please check these.

Thanks, I'll add it in the todo list.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in".