Vim donations

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 1, 2015, 2:34:35 PM12/1/15
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, vim-mu...@vim.org

Hello Vim users,

I keep getting a steady stream of donations. I thought you might want
to know how much this actually is, so here is an overview of this year
so far:

2015 Jan 4806 euro
2015 Feb 1250 euro
2015 Mar 1246 euro
2015 Apr 5153 euro
2015 May 1446 euro
2015 Jun 1625 euro
2015 Jul 774 euro
2015 Aug 1202 euro
2015 Sep 1019 euro
2015 Oct 779 euro
2015 Nov 741 euro

Thank you very much for your support! The money goes to Uganda to help
needy children, especially to give them a proper education, so that they
can take eventually care of their own family later.
See http://www.iccf.nl

Unfortunately, email from PayPal has been unreliable. I can't seem to
fix this on my side, it's not like checking for spam. If you make a
donation and you do not get a registration key within a day or two, send
me a message and I'll check the account.

Happy Vimming!

--
Apathy Error: Don't bother striking any key.