Vim charity: financial report 2014

Bram Moolenaar

Feb 17, 2015, 10:39:03 AM2/17/15
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, vim-mu...@vim.org

Hello Vim users,

Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, and many have sent
money in 2014. The ICCF foundation takes care of this and the financial
report is now available: http://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2014en.pdf
Also available in Dutch: http://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2014nl.pdf

I am very glad to see the amount has gone up quite a bit. Mostly
because of one-time donations. I'm not sure this is because of Vim
users, but I expect so. Thank you very much for your help to the
children!

I'm also happy to say that the cost was only 0.6% of the donations, thus
more than 99% of the money actually ended up with the project in Uganda.
There it is used to keep the school and clinic running and make sure the
children are healthy and complete their education.

--
ARTHUR: Ni!
BEDEVERE: Nu!