upgrading from secn 2 to 3

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Apr 2, 2016, 7:38:09 AM4/2/16
to Village Telco Development Community
Hii All

I have a mesh network of 7 nodes nanostation m2 and picostationm2 running on SECN 2. I would like to know is it possible to upgrade to secn 3 all the nodes?

Regards
Vusi

T Gillett

Apr 3, 2016, 4:36:32 AM4/3/16
to village-telco-dev

Hi Vusi

I see no reason why this should not be possible. Firmware is available for these devices.

Is there some particular iss that you are concerned about?

Are you able to directly access all nodes or do you have to upgrade "over the air"?

Do you have a network diagram or document showing all the settings in use on the nodes?

Regards
Terry