No batman nodes in range ..

Vusumzi Ndzengu

May 13, 2015, 9:00:30 AM5/13/15
to village-...@googlegroups.com
HI ALL

I have tried to change the mac addresses of the nodes which on the box are starting with the prefix 24 (picostations) and 68 (nanostations m2) but their are starting with 26 and 6a respectively on the secn web page. I attempted to changed them in the /etc/bat-hosts file to start with 24 and 68.  but when i check the batctl o command i get the output  Error - mesh has not been enabled yet Activate your mesh by adding interfaces to batman-adv. on the secn web page i can not see the nodes again/ No batman nodes in range.. .

Regards
Vusi