my project

Michel Daggelinckx

Apr 12, 2014, 1:32:03 PM4/12/14
to Village Telco devs
i received an request from the city of Antwerp to make a proposal to
build a free wifi network for the tourist area's.

woooot! :)

Michel

Bidemi A. Olaiya

Apr 12, 2014, 5:33:10 PM4/12/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Good day everyone.

I need to setup a solution for a modern market that will take care of voice, video and data. The idea starts from hotspot but not limited to hotspot. We need to do adverts on the hotspot service.... Do anyone have an idea on how better we can make this fly?

I intend to use mesh potato since there is no readily available means of shop-to-shop communication in the whole modern shop.

Anyone with brilliant idea to make this idea fly?

Kindly get back to me ASAP with good suggestions.

Regards,

Bidemi A. Olaiya

Michel Daggelinckx

Apr 12, 2014, 8:44:47 PM4/12/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
openwrt + nodogsplash on the gateway could do the trick
you'll also need some server for the banner adds.

Michel

Bidemi A. Olaiya

Apr 13, 2014, 12:16:18 AM4/13/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Michel,

Thank you for the idea but do you have any design with respect to using Mesh potato for the project I mentioned? It's a modern market (Shopping mall) of about 2,000 units of shops and with about 4floors in height. Very massive..... What do you think? Any deeper idea? Counting on you guys....

Bidemi A. Olaiya