Re: [vt-dev] Abridged summary of village-telco-dev@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

Ruel Corniffe

Nov 11, 2020, 1:44:50 PM11/11/20
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Terry

I am interested in testing this device here in Jamaica.
My Country's Education System is now in a crisis due to the covid 19 virus and virtually no internet connectivity in rural Communities.

I can see lots of solutions for this device.

Thank you all for this wonderful support.

Regards
Ruel Corniffe
6Y5RV

On Thu, 5 Nov 2020, 5:34 pm , <village-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
T Gillett <tgil...@gmail.com>: Nov 05 11:10AM +1000

Hi All

We have been doing some work on a Digital Library Project designed to
provide a simple classroom wifi router with a library of locally stored Web
content to enable students to access the ...more
Chima Kalu <chima...@gmail.com>: Nov 05 09:37AM +0100

Hi Terry,

Am interested in trying this out..

what device will work best? a list will help

Regards

Chima Kalu

--
Chima Kalu
...more

Hi Chimu

There is a list of currently supported devices in the previous email, and
if you have a look at the downloads web site link you will see folders
labelled for all the devices supported. ...more
Paul Colmer <pa...@paulcolmer.co.za>: Nov 05 12:06PM +0200

...more
T Gillett <tgil...@gmail.com>: Nov 05 08:22PM +1000

Hi Paul

Probably not quite the use case we had in mind, but whatever... 😀

The project does show what can be done with web content stored locally at
the edge of the Network.
...more