Access Point security

Chima

Apr 20, 2019, 4:03:19 PM4/20/19
to Village Telco Development Community
Hello All,

How do I make  the access Point network Open ( without Password). when I choose WPA2 or any encryption and leave password blank. Access point does not come on.

 when I choose none,  device find it difficult to connect

Thanks for a help

T Gillett

Apr 20, 2019, 7:06:36 PM4/20/19
to village-telco-dev
Could you tell us exactly which firmware version you are using and the device type please?

Could you send the contents of /etc/config/wireless please?

The 'none' setting should make the AP open without encryption.

Chima Kalu

Apr 20, 2019, 7:50:30 PM4/20/19
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Thank for your reply

firmware: Firmware: Version: SECN-4-UBNT-GA01.2 UBNT 15.05.1

I think I have resolved the issue

Chima Kalu