a test bed for a full eco-system! Do you want to administrate it?

Sjur Eivind Usken

Oct 30, 2014, 2:51:59 PM10/30/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
hi folks!

A thought I have about making a testbed for VillageTelco. This will allow to stress test over time new implementations of everything from dashboards to firmware and interop with other units.
And of course it can be used for demonstration.

I have the bandwidth, virtualization resources and hardware (both MP1 and MP02) + TP links++  to make a full test bed for the Village Telco.
 ( the MPs will be connected with a cable and wireless. The cable in case something goes wrong and you need a backup way into it)

Anyone willing to take on the management of it?

the work to be done:
1. Initial setup (I will make all the physical connections)
2. Keep it running
3. install new versions
4. give other access to test out (and fix what they break... )

--

Regards
Sjur