Re: surplus MPO2-FXS devices

don.vukovic

Apr 5, 2019, 8:03:38 AM4/5/19
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hello group members.

I have been in communication with T Gillett and he has suggested that
this may a place that I can find some surplus MPO2-FXS devices.

If this is the case, I am in Colorado USA.

Please let me know if I can get a hold of 5-7 units and what they may
cost and shipping of course.

Don Vukovic

Dave Hegyera

Apr 5, 2019, 4:52:14 PM4/5/19
to village-...@googlegroups.com
I have 5 MP2-Phone doing nothing. One is unknown condition. Free for the taking, let me know where to ship them to.

Dave Hegyera

Corporate Systems
4340 East Wind Lake Road
Union Grove, WI 53182
262.989.7800
dheg...@me.com

Dave Hegyera - WB9WNF
4340 East Wind Lake Road
Union Grove, WI 531182
wb9...@corp-sys.com
(262) 989-7800

Steve Song

Apr 5, 2019, 5:03:29 PM4/5/19
to Village Telco Dev
It's quiet, but it's still a community.  You Dave, are the man and you made my day with your generous offer.  I hope Don takes you up on it.

Tanker Mubiru

Apr 22, 2019, 7:09:37 AM4/22/19
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hello  Village  Telco Group   my name is  Richard Mulindwa  from Uganda  , well I have been reading the information concerning about internet wireless . I need your help  I would like to set up  such a network here in Uganda ,  if anybody can tell me the basic needs  to set up this network please  Help me
We  all  deserve technology , please help me!   My  project  is going to help  villagers  to sell  their  agriculture products  through  internet network.

Yours  Truly

Richard  Mulindwa

Morris Kabuye

Apr 22, 2019, 7:19:37 AM4/22/19
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Mulindwa call me on 0774621514 I live in Uganda and a ugandan

Steve Song

Apr 22, 2019, 9:20:34 AM4/22/19
to Village Telco Dev
Hi,

Village Telco is no longer manufacturing.  If you are interested in setting up a wireless network,you might consider equipment from manufacturers such as Ubiquiti or Mikrotik.  In Uganda, Simplifi (https://simplifinetworks.com/v2/) distribute both Ubiquiti and Mikrortik products.  To understand the basics of wireless networking, you can download the free book, Wireless Networking for the Developing World (http://wndw.net/).  Some of it is a little dated but the basics of wireless networking in it are excellent.  To ask yourself some practical questions about how to establish a sustainable service, have a look at  https://startyourownisp.com/  If you are planning to adopt a community-owned rather than a commercial approach, have a look at the Community Network Manual at http://bibliotecadigital.fgv.br/dspace/handle/10438/25696

Kind regards... Steve Song