802.11ac - TP-Link C7 AC1750

Breno Jacinto

Nov 13, 2014, 12:19:32 PM11/13/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Is anyone experimenting with 802.11ac? I found this equipment
from TP-Link (TP-Link C7 AC1750) to be pretty interesting and it seems
to be supported by OpenWRT:

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wdr7500

cheers,

---> Breno Jacinto
---> Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de Alagoas (IFAL)
-----> http://www.ifal.edu.br
---> Life is Choice. You can choose to be a victim, or anything else
you want to be. (Sócrates - Peaceful Warrior) <--

T Gillett

Nov 13, 2014, 12:44:42 PM11/13/14
to village-telco-dev

Hi Breno
I expect that it will be very similar to the WDR4300 family firmware that we have already done.

Note carefully the fact that 5GHz operation is not supported under OpenWrt in all hardware versions of thr device so be careful about what you purchase.