DuNDi for asterisk on MP02

Yonas G. Engidawork

Jul 20, 2015, 4:04:19 PM7/20/15
to village-...@googlegroups.com

Good evening,

I need to setup DuNDi for asterisk on MP02 for my school project. For SECN 2.0 (AA), I couldn't find no .ipk file for DuNDI. I have seen the is .ipk files for some architectures in the OpenWRT trunk, and also for kamikaze 8.9.02. Would it be possible adding them to any version of SECN firmware available?

Thanks in advance

yonas

T Gillett

Jul 21, 2015, 6:05:27 PM7/21/15
to village-telco-dev
Hi Yonas

We are looking into this.

Can you tell us please what device you have (ie MP02 or MP02-Phone) and what firmware is loaded?

Thanks
Terry

Yonas Engidawork

Jul 22, 2015, 9:25:22 AM7/22/15
to Village Telco Development Community
Hi Terry,
I am using MP02 and i   loaded SECN 3.0 Fiemware.
Thanks
Yonas

T Gillett

Jul 24, 2015, 12:34:07 AM7/24/15
to village-telco-dev
Hi Yonas

We are building a new SECN 4 firmware based on OpenWrt CC which will have an updated Asterisk and the DUNDI module available.

I will let you know when it is available.

Regards
Terry