GSMA Mobile for Humanitarian Innovation Fund / Grant Funding: £50,000 - £500,000

okon...@gmail.com

May 28, 2019, 2:24:03 PM5/28/19
to village-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Listers,

I just wanted to share with you this advert for Fund grantees that GSMA is running - The GSMA Mobile for Humanitarian Innovation Fund. The Fund aims to promote innovation in the use of mobile technology to address humanitarian challenges with a focus on developing countries.

Grant Funding: £50,000 - £500,000

More details in the link:

Mobile for Humanitarian Innovation Fund

Kindly, please feel free to share far and wide within your network

Kind regards

nkosana mkhabela

May 30, 2019, 7:30:30 AM5/30/19
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon team I need help sending bulk SMS to China.the service provider we were using has being blocked by Chinese operators.per day we send 5 million or more SMSes any help that can bypass Chinese restrictions on what we send will be appreciated