New Serval Mesh Extender PCB prototypes

Paul Gardner-Stephen

Dec 6, 2016, 10:51:32 AM12/6/16
to Serval Project Developers, village-telco-dev
Hello all,

We have the prototypes for our new PCB for the Serval Mesh Extender:

I have included the Village Telco folks incase it is of interest to that community, given it is Ath9k based hardware, that will come in a weather-proof housing intended to meet IP65/66, and includes integrated solar regulator and multi-chemistry battery charger (LiPo, LiFePO4 or Pb) as well as a bunch of easily accessable IO.

Next steps are to go through the qualification of the board, to make sure that everything functions as we expect.  I'd welcome anyone who is able to assist with that process in any way.

Paul.