picostation sysupgrade

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Apr 7, 2016, 8:41:29 AM4/7/16
to Village Telco Development Community
Hi All

I managed to to do sysupgrade on nanostation m2 but when i do the sysupgrade for picostation using the bulllet sysupgrade.bin and its md5sum i got an error message that is not correct.

Regards
Vusi

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Apr 7, 2016, 8:56:39 AM4/7/16
to Village Telco Development Community

this is this the output

The checksum of the uploaded file is: 196c9ba301ef6aca80e51924252b7b10
The checksum you submitted is: 196c9ba301ef6aca80e51924252b7b10
I'm sorry, the uploaded file does not match the checksum you submitted. Please reload this page and try again.

Sylvester Chibamo

Apr 7, 2016, 10:33:15 AM4/7/16
to village-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vusumzi

This could be that when you copied the checksum to paste it there is some space before or after the Checksum…

Please ensure that when you copying there is no space before or after the checksum and try again.

Regards,

Sylvester

T Gillett

Apr 7, 2016, 3:44:37 PM4/7/16
to village-telco-dev

Can you tell us exactly which model pico you have and exactly which  firmware you have on the pico and which firmware are you trying to install?

Is the pico still running the original firmware ok?

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Apr 7, 2016, 4:09:33 PM4/7/16
to Village Telco Development Community
Hi All