MP2.0 RACHEL free to a good home

JJohnson

Oct 16, 2020, 12:26:29 PM10/16/20
to Village Telco Development Community
I have a spare MP 2.0 RACHEL that I'm willing to give to a good home.

It is this one:

It's a couple of years old now, but still perfectly usable and comes complete with RACHEL from the worldpossible project https://www.worldpossible.org/rachel

Morris Kabuye

Oct 16, 2020, 2:35:05 PM10/16/20
to village-...@googlegroups.com
I would love to have it, however I am in Uganda.

Please may I have it.

Thank you,
Morris

JJohnson

Oct 19, 2020, 6:25:58 AM10/19/20
to Village Telco Development Community
Hi Morris,

Yes absolutely.  What is your address?  I'll try and post it this week, it may take a while to get to you though.  The plug on it is an EU type.

Julian

Morris Kabuye

Oct 19, 2020, 9:13:58 AM10/19/20
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

My address is: P.O.Box, 29938, Kampala, Uganda.

Please address it to me: Morris Kabuye

Thank you,
Morris

Morris Kabuye

Nov 12, 2020, 5:08:13 AM11/12/20
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Johnson, the package has been received!

I will update you as I work with it.

Morris

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020, 19:26 JJohnson <jcjjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
IMG_20201112_130010_941.jpg

Steve Song

Nov 12, 2020, 10:01:07 AM11/12/20
to Village Telco Dev
A big shout-out to Julian Johnson for his thoughtfulness and generosity and in particular to Terry and everyone who has shared their time, expertise, and resources over the years.  It is the spirit of community and sharing that has been the single most rewarding (and humbling) aspect of Village Telco for me.

Best regards... Steve

Julian Johnson

Nov 12, 2020, 1:54:11 PM11/12/20
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Morris, glad it got to you ok - quicker than I expected.
Terry, sorry I didn't reply to your message on the 19th.  I'm afraid I can't give you much feedback from my end as I inherited it from an old friend who I think used it for a slightly different purpose.  But I plugged it in, found it very simple to use and immediately saw the value of it, so passed it on.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Village Telco Development Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/village-telco-dev/CAD_CWO3tQW5O0%2BXKz9HfFT02%2BcvAqat3em7pBcC6CXUO5idPYg%40mail.gmail.com.

BIYOHNE Fabrice

Nov 12, 2020, 3:49:21 PM11/12/20
to village-...@googlegroups.com
hello i am interested

T Gillett

Nov 13, 2020, 2:41:04 AM11/13/20
to village-telco-dev
Hi Julian

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully Morris will be able to make good use of it.

Regards
Terry