Ubiquiti ac

Darío G. Díaz

Mar 27, 2015, 2:25:59 AM3/27/15
to village-...@googlegroups.com
The Ubiquiti Nanobeam and UniFiOutdoor devices with the "ac" standard SECN you may install dual band ???
It could get very interesting bandwidths in a mesh !!

Someone is testing ??

T Gillett

Mar 28, 2015, 7:42:07 PM3/28/15
to village-telco-dev
Hi Dario

We are not currently testing on these devices. If they have full OpenWrt support, then it is fairly straightforward to port SECN on to a new device.

I did see some posts in the OpenWrt mail list and on the wiki indicating that there were some issues around getting OpenWrt working correctly on the AC devices, so you will need to make sure that they have full support before considering using them with OpenWrt / SECN.

Regards
Terry

Darío G. Díaz

Mar 30, 2015, 3:53:34 PM3/30/15
to village-telco-dev
Terry

Thanks for the info, I'll do more research on the subject. I tried this type of equipment in their "normal" function and going very well, so it would be great to support SECN.

Dario