Mesh Potato to work with PSTN

Sylvester Chibamo

Mar 31, 2016, 6:12:11 AM3/31/16
to village-...@googlegroups.com, lets...@hexloctech.com, Tankiso Chinga

Hi

Please advice, is it possible that I can integrate an MP2 with a PSTN so that I can call from a mesh potato and vice versa.

Regards,

Sylvester

Sjur Eivind Usken

Mar 31, 2016, 6:26:30 AM3/31/16
to village-...@googlegroups.com, lets...@hexloctech.com, Tankiso Chinga
It is only a terminal adapter, so you can connect a phone, not a telephone line.

you need a PSTN gateway in case then.

example of some

2 ports:

regards
sjur

vennlig hilsen
Sjur Eivind Usken
+47 96999902

T Gillett

Mar 31, 2016, 7:41:54 AM3/31/16
to village-telco-dev

Just configure a VoIP service on the MP. It will be accessible from the MP phone and optionally from softphones if it is set up to be doftphone server. Have a look at the User Guide on the wiki page.