Anybody In need of MP01s

Jayo

Dec 21, 2017, 8:55:13 AM12/21/17
to Village Telco Development Community
Hey Guys

They outdated but still awesome :) I have about 20 MP01s I have no use for anymore, including the PoE adapters.

I'm willing to let them go for $15 dollars a piece, but you have to pay for shipping. Ideally i'd like to sell them all in one go, so a special price could be negotiated if all 20 is taken.

Thanks Guys...Happy Festive Season to All from Cape Town

Jayson Johannes
Tel: +27 72 649 9094

Address:
Mandela Rhodes Place
Cnr Wale & Burg St Cape Town
8001
MP01i.JPG
MP01ii.JPG
MP01iii.JPG

Sir Joshua Denila

Dec 21, 2017, 11:17:03 AM12/21/17
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Jayson,

I can take all 20  for 200$

Sir, Joshua A. Denila MNCS, MCPN, MCEOCN

HyperCom Network Ltd - Software, Cloud Computing & IP Based Digital Signage
Activeguard Telematics Ltd - Intelligent Fleet Monitoring & HiTech Security Solutions
PrintLabs Limited - Digital and Offset Commercial Printing & Publishing Services

Nigeria::0809 068 3959, 0805 379 7841 (9am - 4pm) |  UK:+44 20 3287 6341

HQ: 2nd Floor, Emeteigho Plaza, Km 4 Refinery Road, By Sizlers Fast Food, Ekpan, Warri
Zip: 332212,Delta State, Nigeria.

Jayo

Jan 2, 2018, 12:17:27 AM1/2/18
to Village Telco Development Community
Good Day Sir Joshua

Let's meet in the middle $250 and I'll throw in 2 extra units? For a total of 22 units. Many Thanks

Kind Regards
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to village-telco-...@googlegroups.com.
IMG_0015.JPG

Gilbert Rebeiro