up and running

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Aug 13, 2014, 11:12:51 PM8/13/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

one more question have secn firmware up and running and i am able to see the vt secn on my laptop and phone and the signal is good but i can not yet connected to the internet. when i opened firefox i can not get internet even on my phone although shows that i am connected.

T Gillett

Aug 13, 2014, 11:35:14 PM8/13/14
to village-telco-dev
Vusi
Please provide a diagram of your network so we can see what devices you have and how they are connected together.
Without that information there is not much we can do to help you.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Vusumzi Ndzengu <ndze...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All

one more question have secn firmware up and running and i am able to see the vt secn on my laptop and phone and the signal is good but i can not yet connected to the internet. when i opened firefox i can not get internet even on my phone although shows that i am connected.

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Aug 14, 2014, 3:21:39 AM8/14/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi TLG

please find the attached file showing the devices used and how they are connected i just used one node to get internet connectivity i will use this one as the gateway in my mesh.
small network.ndf

T Gillett

Aug 14, 2014, 4:11:12 AM8/14/14
to village-telco-dev
Hi Vusi

Sorry but I can not read that file.

Could you export it as a pdf please?

Thanks

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Aug 20, 2014, 6:10:56 AM8/20/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi tlg
sorry about that please find an attachment of the drawing. the solid lines represent wired network and the dash lines present wireless communication. at the moment. at the moment i can see the access point on my laptop and phone with good signal but no internet connectivity.
vusynetwrk.pdf