RE: Failsafe mode MP2

Sylvester Chibamo

Jul 7, 2016, 8:29:18 AM7/7/16
to village-...@googlegroups.com, Letsapa Mojaphoko, lets...@hexloctech.com

Hi

How do I put the MP2 in to failsafe mode, I want to recover or rest the password as I no longer have access to the unit?

Regards,

Sylvester Chibamo | Network Engineer  |  Techno Trends (PTY) Ltd | Phone +267 391 2815 | Mobile +267 72136869

P.O. Box  437| Plot 28477 Batsadi Crescent Block 3, Gaborone, Botswana

T Gillett

Jul 7, 2016, 8:36:39 AM7/7/16
to village-telco-dev

Hi Sylvester

There is a page on the VT Wiki covering this.

The basic OpenWrt recovery mode just requires pushing the reset button a few seconds after powerup.

You can ping the unit at 192.268.1.1 and push the button when it responds.

Regards
Terry

T Gillett

Jul 7, 2016, 8:37:27 AM7/7/16