Need Help

Luis Portillo

Aug 17, 2015, 11:00:20 PM8/17/15
to Village Telco Development Community
Hello can someone help me installing LibreMap? Please. I'm trying to install it in Ubuntu with no luck.

Regards

Song, Stephen

Aug 18, 2015, 8:36:40 AM8/18/15
to Village Telco Dev
Hi Luis,

Can you tell us what you have done so far and where you got stuck, what version of Ubuntu you are using, which installation instructions you are following, and most importantly, what errors you are experiencing?

Cheers... Steve

On 18 August 2015 at 00:00, Luis Portillo <lmpor...@2uontime.com> wrote:
Hello can someone help me installing LibreMap? Please. I'm trying to install it in Ubuntu with no luck.

Regards

vusumzi ndzengu

Nov 2, 2016, 12:35:23 AM11/2/16
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:00:20 AM UTC+2, Luis Portillo wrote:
Hello can someone help me installing LibreMap? Please. I'm trying to install it in Ubuntu with no luck.

Regards and

Steve Song

Nov 2, 2016, 1:04:58 PM11/2/16
to Village Telco Dev, NicoEchániz
Hi Vusi,

On 2 November 2016 at 01:35, vusumzi ndzengu <theon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Inspired by your efforts, I have followed the same instructions on a clean Ubuntu 16.04 distribution and, with some stumbles along the way,  I find myself in exactly the same spot that you are.  I can see the records in couchdb but they don't appear in the web UI.

I am cc'ing Nico (one of the authors) in the hope that he might have suggestions as to what we are missing here.

Cheers... Steve

Regards
Vusi

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:00:20 AM UTC+2, Luis Portillo wrote:
Hello can someone help me installing LibreMap? Please. I'm trying to install it in Ubuntu with no luck.

Regards and

Steve Song
Apache CouchDB Futon Browse Database.png

Steve Song

Nov 3, 2016, 12:04:01 PM11/3/16
to Village Telco Dev, NicoEchániz
Hi all,

I have put the slightly-adapted steps I followed up on the wiki at http://wiki.villagetelco.org/Installing_LibreMap_on_Ubuntu_16.04 in case anyone else is interested in helping debug this.  I'd love to get a solid set of instructions together.

Question for Nico.  Is there a means of automatically polling batman-adv devices?

Cheers... Steve