MOZILLA MISTAKE....ERROR...... -div CLASS ... "VDH VDH-MASK"

Nestor F. Fernandez

May 23, 2015, 9:49:29 AM5/23/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
... creates a -div CLASS "VDH VDH-MASK" ..with adobe flash .. and produce blanks at the end of the web pages

Clau Riv (mozilla boss), answer my query on facebook ... that the error was of Video DownloadHelper (https://www.facebook.com/mozilla)

you can do about it?

mig

May 23, 2015, 10:29:07 AM5/23/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
Can you share a specific page URL where you are having the problem ?

mig

May 23, 2015, 10:32:13 AM5/23/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
Also, uncheck parameters:

- "Auto-detect" in VDH settings > "More" > "Gallery capture"
- "Applet auto-detection" in VDH settings > "More" > "Screen capture"

Nestor F. Fernandez

May 23, 2015, 10:35:27 AM5/23/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
ok. Failed website .. http://agenciafe.com/

mig

May 23, 2015, 11:32:57 AM5/23/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I could see the problem.

Could you confirm it is fixed with 5.3.1 from http://www.downloadhelper.net/install-beta.php?version=5.3.1 ?

Kevin Tury

May 24, 2015, 7:15:16 AM5/24/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com

Paul Burns

May 24, 2015, 1:37:04 PM5/24/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
Got the answer from another site add this to your CSS file, removes the vdh-mask from video download helper
.vdh-mask {
display: none;
}

mig

May 24, 2015, 5:41:49 PM5/24/15
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
It's a bit more complicated than that since we have to inject CSS dynamically into the page.

Anyway, look above in the comments, we have a fix for this issue.