Chrome app can't download youtube videos anymore and I bought the license just for this.

Goog Le

Nov 9, 2018, 3:32:48 AM11/9/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi Mig,

When I purchased the Chrome license, at the time I could download youtube videos with VDH. Recently this has been stopped. However, I noticed you can download videos using Firefox VDH app. Anyways is it possible I can transfer my license from Chrome to firefox?

Cheers

John

mig

Nov 9, 2018, 3:47:42 AM11/9/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I can ensure you that downloading YouTube videos from VDH on Chrome has never been possible.

Licenses for Chrome and for Firefox are completely independent and the difference in pricing reflects the fact the Chrome version does not download from YouTube.

Goog Le

Nov 9, 2018, 3:51:57 AM11/9/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
That's really strange then, because before buying the license I had watermarks on videos after downloading on YouTube. Then I purchased the license I could definitely download videos from YouTube and without watermarks. Then a week later I couldn't.

mig

Nov 9, 2018, 3:58:30 AM11/9/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I presume you were downloading YouTube videos from VDH/Firefox and now testing on VDH/Chrome.

jakart...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2022, 6:29:49 PM3/3/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

join

jakart...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2022, 6:30:30 PM3/3/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
join

jakart...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2022, 7:04:56 PM3/3/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
join

Wild Willy

Mar 3, 2022, 9:17:22 PM3/3/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
What are you trying to do, jakartaregion?  You don't need to join this forum in order to post in it.  You just post.  There are Google Groups in which you must request membership from the owners or managers of the groups, but this is not one of them.  If you are using VDH, then just go ahead & post.  You don't need to request membership & you don't need to wait for approval.  But do please keep your posts on topic, which is to say, on the subject of the Video Download Helper browser extension.  And if you are trying to use VDH & you have questions, welcome to the group.  Let me refer you to this thread, which you will most likely find very useful, useful enough to bookmark it: